Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Thu June 19, 2014
More Analysis Of Obama's Remarks On Iraq
President Obama laid out his plan to help Iraq today, including sending up to 300 military advisers to the country to train local military, and sending Secretary of State John Kerry to the region. But the president said several times that there would be no more U.S. combat troops in Iraq.
Here & Now’s Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson speak with Rick Klein, political director for ABC News, and Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Rick Klein, political director for ABC News. He tweets @rickklein.