Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu June 28, 2012
Multifaceted Moby's A Photographer, Too
Originally published on Thu June 28, 2012 6:09 pm
The book offers a visual journey of a touring musician's insomnia. Isolated and disoriented by jet lag and strange hotels, Moby shows readers what it's like to roam the world at hours when most of us are sleeping.
Since then, he's turned his lens toward the architecture in his adopted hometown, Los Angeles, posting the pictures, and stories about their meanings, online.
Moby tells NPR's Neal Conan about the stories behind his images and why L.A.'s architecture drew his eye.