Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Mon July 2, 2012
Need A Thrill? Drive A Tank
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 9:21 pm
If riding roller coasters and bumper cars no longer get your pulse racing this summer, Drive A Tank in Kasota, Minn., might be the amusement for you. They let customers drive military tanks through a 20-acre course, and for an extra fee, the chance to roll over and crush a car. All Things Considered host Robert Siegel talks with Drive A Tank owner Tony Borglum.