Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Mon July 2, 2012
Need A Thrill? Drive A Tank
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 9:21 pm
If riding roller coasters and bumper cars no longer get your pulse racing this summer, Drive A Tank in Kasota, Minn., might be the amusement for you. They let customers drive military tanks through a 20-acre course, and for an extra fee, the chance to roll over and crush a car. All Things Considered host Robert Siegel talks with Drive A Tank owner Tony Borglum.