Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Hassan: Granite Staters Should Prepare For 'Days-Long' Outages
All Things Considered
Tue January 21, 2014
Network Project Brings Broadband To Towns Where Dial-Up Has Ruled
For years people in New Hampshire have gone without broadband internet access - and now, some of them have it, through a project called Network NH Now.
To learn more about the network, All Things Considered host Brady Carlson talks with David Brooks, writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph and the blog of the same name at GraniteGeek.org. He wrote about Network NH Now in a recent column.