Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Downhill Racers: In The North Country A Tough, New Venue For Going Faster, Farther
Wed February 27, 2013
New Hampshire’s University System Chancellor Ed Mackay
By Laura Knoy
After more than three decades working in higher public education, New Hampshire University System Chancellor Ed Mckay is stepping down this week. We’re talking to him about challenge during his term, as well as what awaits his successor.
- Ed MacKay - Chancellor of the University System of New Hampshire. Previously, he served in the office for 30 years - as vice chancellor, treasurer, and in senior capacities in budgeting and financial planning.