Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Tue March 19, 2013
New Hampshire Veterans - On The Iraq War’s Tenth Anniversary
In March of 2003, the U.S. began air strikes in what officials said would be a short war. Eight years later, our forces pulled out with a death toll of more than 4000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis. We’ll talk with Granite Staters who served in Iraq, what they experienced and their reflections a decade later.
- Al Porsche - a Vietnam veteran who worked until recently as a readjustment counseling therapist at the Manchester Veterans Center
- Oliver Spencer - Ex-marine, who served in Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He had several deployments there, from 2004 to 2008.
- Jacob Worrell - Digital Engagement Coordinator for the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America. He was a sergeant in the Army, who served in Iraq from 2005-2006.
- Major Greg Heilshorn - Public Affairs Officer for the NH National Guard