Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue March 19, 2013
New Hampshire Veterans - On The Iraq War’s Tenth Anniversary
In March of 2003, the U.S. began air strikes in what officials said would be a short war. Eight years later, our forces pulled out with a death toll of more than 4000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis. We’ll talk with Granite Staters who served in Iraq, what they experienced and their reflections a decade later.
- Al Porsche - a Vietnam veteran who worked until recently as a readjustment counseling therapist at the Manchester Veterans Center
- Oliver Spencer - Ex-marine, who served in Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He had several deployments there, from 2004 to 2008.
- Jacob Worrell - Digital Engagement Coordinator for the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America. He was a sergeant in the Army, who served in Iraq from 2005-2006.
- Major Greg Heilshorn - Public Affairs Officer for the NH National Guard