Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri September 14, 2012
New Hampshire's Campaign Finance Debate
After the U.S. Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision two years ago, state campaign finance laws have come under scrutiny. Now, the N.H. Attorney General has weighed in saying state restrictions on certain political donation no longer apply. We get reaction to this change, and what it means for future elections.
Larry Noble – CEO and president of Americans for Campaign Reform, working to enact public funding of all federal elections
Corey Lewandowski – state director of Americans for Prosperity-New Hampshire which promotes limited government and lower taxes