Officials with Northern Pass, the controversial hydropower project, have announced an offer to bury an additional fifty-two miles of power lines – roughly a third of the total. But opponents still have concerns, including impacts on the environment and property values. We’ll get the latest, hear from both sides, and find out what might be next.
- Allie Morris – reporter for the Concord Monitor
- Sam Evans-Brown – NHPR’s environment reporter
- Kenneth Kimball – director of research for the Appalachian Mountain Club
- Bill Quinlan - president of Eversource’s New Hampshire Operations
- Read Allie Morris' reporting on the new proposal here