Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed February 13, 2013
A New Vision Of Harry Potter Premieres With A Fresh Take On 'Sorcerer's Stone'
This fall, to mark the 15th anniversary of Harry Potter's arrival in the U.S., trade paperback versions of the Harry Potter series are getting new covers.
The art comes from Kazu Kibuishi, creator of the Amulet graphic novels and the comics anthology Flight. Scholastic rolled out the first cover today, for the first book, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
But don't fret — the original art from Mary GrandPre will still be on the hardcovers.