Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed February 13, 2013
A New Vision Of Harry Potter Premieres With A Fresh Take On 'Sorcerer's Stone'
This fall, to mark the 15th anniversary of Harry Potter's arrival in the U.S., trade paperback versions of the Harry Potter series are getting new covers.
The art comes from Kazu Kibuishi, creator of the Amulet graphic novels and the comics anthology Flight. Scholastic rolled out the first cover today, for the first book, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
But don't fret — the original art from Mary GrandPre will still be on the hardcovers.