Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Mon August 27, 2012
Newlyweds Strut Into Marriage As The 'Rock-Singers'
Originally published on Mon August 27, 2012 6:23 pm
A wedding announcement in Sunday's New York Times caught our eye. Cara Singer and Aaron Rock got married in Tarrytown, N.Y. And they have chosen to hyphenate their names, making them the Rock-Singers. We hear from both of them about how they made that bold decision.