Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon August 27, 2012
Newlyweds Strut Into Marriage As The 'Rock-Singers'
Originally published on Mon August 27, 2012 6:23 pm
A wedding announcement in Sunday's New York Times caught our eye. Cara Singer and Aaron Rock got married in Tarrytown, N.Y. And they have chosen to hyphenate their names, making them the Rock-Singers. We hear from both of them about how they made that bold decision.