Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Mon August 27, 2012
Newlyweds Strut Into Marriage As The 'Rock-Singers'
Originally published on Mon August 27, 2012 6:23 pm
A wedding announcement in Sunday's New York Times caught our eye. Cara Singer and Aaron Rock got married in Tarrytown, N.Y. And they have chosen to hyphenate their names, making them the Rock-Singers. We hear from both of them about how they made that bold decision.