Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri August 9, 2013
Next week on the Exchange - August 12, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with Granite Staters reflecting on the unrest in Egypt, including those worried about friends and family back home. Then we'll look into this summer’s hearings on whether or not New Hampshire should extend Medicaid coverage under the Affordable Care Act, with a fall deadline approaching. And then two-days on the Economy, both in New Hampshire…and then, specifically in the North Country. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for The Exchange every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m, here on NHPR!