Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri August 16, 2013
Next week on the Exchange - August 19, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with a look at libraries! In an age of e-books and internet research, we’ll find out how these community institutions are surviving and thriving! Then, we get the lowdown on the supermarket shakeup in New England, with some stores closing while others expand. And later we sit down with Hampshire’s Commissioner of Health & Human Services, Nick Toumpas. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for The Exchange every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m, here on NHPR!