Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri July 20, 2012
Next Week on the Exchange: July 23
Next week on the Exchange– We begin looking at our state's Great Bay region. Pollution is taking over and communities, activists and officials can't agree how best to eradicate it. Then we sit down with one of the biggest players in New Hampshire politics this year, Republican House Speaker Bill O’Brien, on what he feels his party accomplished, and some of the session’s controversies. Then the following day, House Democratic Leader Terri Norelli joins us. Later in the week, we kick off our coverage of the New Hampshire Gubernatorial Primary…with Democrat Maggie Hassan and we discuss the debate around prison privatization. Email us at nhpr.org and join us all next week for the Exchange each morning at 9/and again at 8 pm...here on NHPR!