Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri August 30, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - September 2, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, with the start of a new school year, we bring you our earlier conversation on the new common core standards being adopted across the Granite State. Then, NHPR's President Betsy Gardella talks about the “State of the Station” and the latest at NPR. Later, in the week, we look at the issue of 'advanced directives' part of a series put on by NHPR's health reporter, Todd Bookman and we explore the difficult topic of elder abuse, how it happens, and what’s being done to prevent it. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for The Exchange (every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m)....here on NHPR!