Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon October 14, 2013
N.H. GOP Headquarters Vandalized
The New Hampshire Republican party is complaining about an incident of vandalism that occurred on their Concord headquarters. “WWJD Healthcare for Everyone” was written in green spray paint on the side of the building.
Matt Slater is the party’s executive director.
“Healthy debate of the issues is what makes our country great, but when folks cross this line, that’s just a line that unfortunately puts a nasty light on the whole political process.”
Slater also called on New Hampshire Democrats to denounce comments made by Keith McCrea, a spokesman for Senator Martha Fuller Clark. Clark is also the Democratic Party’s vice chair. McCrea, who said the incident was “hilarious” on twitter, has since apologized.
Word of Mouth