Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed January 30, 2013
N.H. Health Center Settle Medicaid Billing Case
A mental health center has agreed to pay the state of New Hampshire just over $54,000 to settle allegations that it improperly received Medicaid payments to which it wasn't entitled.
The attorney general's office said Wednesday that it began investigating the Greater Nashua Mental Health Center last year. The center was charged with improper billing practices from 2008 through last year.