Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed January 30, 2013
N.H. Health Center Settle Medicaid Billing Case
A mental health center has agreed to pay the state of New Hampshire just over $54,000 to settle allegations that it improperly received Medicaid payments to which it wasn't entitled.
The attorney general's office said Wednesday that it began investigating the Greater Nashua Mental Health Center last year. The center was charged with improper billing practices from 2008 through last year.