Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed January 30, 2013
N.H. Health Center Settle Medicaid Billing Case
A mental health center has agreed to pay the state of New Hampshire just over $54,000 to settle allegations that it improperly received Medicaid payments to which it wasn't entitled.
The attorney general's office said Wednesday that it began investigating the Greater Nashua Mental Health Center last year. The center was charged with improper billing practices from 2008 through last year.