Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri May 9, 2014
N.H. Native Preston Makes Makes It To Top Three On 'American Idol'
New Hampshire native Alex Preston has made it to the top three on “American Idol.”
He made the cut during voting on the show Thursday night.
Preston grew up in Mont Vernon and is a 2011 graduate of Souhegan High School, and will be celebrated during his return to New Hampshire this weekend.
He’s expected to visit Mont Vernon Saturday afternoon, followed by a parade at the University of New Hampshire in Durham and a live performance.
Preston studied for one year at UNH.
The show typically organizes celebrations for the final three contestants in their home states, as a prelude to the rest of the competition.
Preston has accumulated more than 61,000 followers on Twitter, and last night tweeted, “Top 3!” I’m coming home. Thank you all so much.”