Most Active Stories
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
- Storm Update: Icy Weather To Resume Today, Advisory In Effect For North Country
Arts & Culture
Fri May 9, 2014
NH This Weekend: Knights, Sheep & Legos
Hippo Editor Amy Diaz offers a list of fairs in New Hampshire this weekend- with plenty of variety. There's Ye New Hampshire Renaissance Faire, the Art Fest: Community Creations at the Currier Museum, something known as Brick Fair New England (featuring intricate and big creations made from Legos), and something for the sheep lovers- the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival.