Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri January 4, 2013
NHPR Introduces New Weekend Programs
• Ask Me Another is a rambunctious hour that blends brainteasers and local pub trivia night with comedy and music. Host Ophira Eisenberg invites in-studio guests and listeners alike to stretch their noggins, tickle their funny bones, and enjoy witty banter and guitar riffs from house musician Jonathan Coulton. Ask Me Another starts January 13 and airs Sundays at 2 pm.
• The Dinner Party is an hour-long celebration of culture, food, and conversation designed to help you dazzle your friends at this weekend’s get-together. Plus, unconventional wisdom from hosts Rico Gagliano and Brendan Francis Newnam. The Dinner Party starts January 18 and airs Fridays at 9 pm.
•The Moth Radio Hour features the most beloved tales from The Moth’s open mic storytelling events - and the stories behind the stories. You may have heard The Moth Radio Hour as part of the Best of Public Radio series, and now it's going weekly! The Moth Radio Hour starts January 12 and airs Saturdays at 4 pm.
• Radiolab is a show about curiosity. Where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience. Hosted by Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, Radiolab will air Saturdays at 2 pm, in addition to its current Friday broadcast, starting January 12.
• TED Radio Hour is a journey through fascinating ideas, astonishing inventions, fresh approaches to old problems, new ways to think and create. Based on talks given by riveting speakers on the world-renowned TED stage, each show is centered on a common theme. TED Radio Hour starts January 12 and airs Saturdays at 1 pm.
To see the complete weekly schedule and find out which weekend shows are changing time slots, click here.