Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Mon August 11, 2014
N.H.'s Economy: Back On Track?
Both at the national level and in New Hampshire, several signs suggest the economy is on the mend, with a stronger job market, firmer consumer confidence, and more generous lending among banks. Still, some experts warn this recovery is incomplete, with troubling factors such as slow wage growth and international turmoil.
- Dennis Delay - economist at NH Center for Public Policy Studies and Forecast Manager for New Hampshire at the New England Economic Partnership.
- Bob Sanders - longtime reporter at New Hampshire Business Review