Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Mon August 11, 2014
N.H.'s Economy: Back On Track?
Both at the national level and in New Hampshire, several signs suggest the economy is on the mend, with a stronger job market, firmer consumer confidence, and more generous lending among banks. Still, some experts warn this recovery is incomplete, with troubling factors such as slow wage growth and international turmoil.
- Dennis Delay - economist at NH Center for Public Policy Studies and Forecast Manager for New Hampshire at the New England Economic Partnership.
- Bob Sanders - longtime reporter at New Hampshire Business Review