Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
Mon August 11, 2014
N.H.'s Economy: Back On Track?
Both at the national level and in New Hampshire, several signs suggest the economy is on the mend, with a stronger job market, firmer consumer confidence, and more generous lending among banks. Still, some experts warn this recovery is incomplete, with troubling factors such as slow wage growth and international turmoil.
- Dennis Delay - economist at NH Center for Public Policy Studies and Forecast Manager for New Hampshire at the New England Economic Partnership.
- Bob Sanders - longtime reporter at New Hampshire Business Review