Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri April 20, 2012
N.J. Gov. Christie Challenges 'New York Post' Story
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says the New York Post went beyond the facts. The Post published a photo of Christie at a Bruce Springsteen concert. His head was back, his eyes closed, and the Post said he fell asleep. The governor insists he was just listening. And in fairness, Christie seems a genuine fan of his home state star. Although they disagree on many things politically, Christie has attended 127 Springsteen concerts. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.