Most Active Stories
- The Uncommon Core: Bruce Springsteen's Theologies
- Eversource Energy Reaches Deal With State To Sell Its Power Plants
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- The Winter Caretaker Of Star Island
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
Tue September 10, 2013
Northern Pass Project Moves South
The campaign to promote this Canadian Hydropower project, focused until now on the North Country, has moved into central regions of the state. Many of the concerns about towers and landscapes heard up North are being echoed elsewhere, but so are arguments that the state needs this source of renewable energy.
- Gary Long – President of New Hampshire Renewable Energy Policy Development at Northeast Utilities.
- Charlie Jordan – Editor of the Colebrook Chronicle. He has taken a position against the Northern Pass Project.