Ten years ago, New Hampshire was chosen by members of the libertarian minded group, the Free State Project, to move here en-masse and make change. A decade later, they’ve had some influence, on state and local politics but have also faced criticism. We’ll look at where the Free-State movement is now…and its plans for the future.
- Carla Gericke, President of the Free State Project
- Carol Mcquire – Republican Representative from Epsom, moved to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.
- Joel Winters –Democratic Representative from Manchester, moved to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.
- Peter Burling - One of two Committeemen for the NH DNC.
- Jennifer Horn - New Hampshire GOP Chairman. She was the Republican nominee for the second Congressional district in 2008 and was active in Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign.
- Zandra Rice Hawkins - Executive Director, Granite State Progress, which promotes progressive causes in the state.