Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
Thu April 4, 2013
One Decade Of The Free State Project
Ten years ago, New Hampshire was chosen by members of the libertarian minded group, the Free State Project, to move here en-masse and make change. A decade later, they’ve had some influence, on state and local politics but have also faced criticism. We’ll look at where the Free-State movement is now…and its plans for the future.
- Carla Gericke, President of the Free State Project
- Carol Mcquire – Republican Representative from Epsom, moved to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.
- Joel Winters –Democratic Representative from Manchester, moved to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.
- Peter Burling - One of two Committeemen for the NH DNC.
- Jennifer Horn - New Hampshire GOP Chairman. She was the Republican nominee for the second Congressional district in 2008 and was active in Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign.
- Zandra Rice Hawkins - Executive Director, Granite State Progress, which promotes progressive causes in the state.