Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Sun July 1, 2012
From Our Readers: Alien Vs. Internet Memes
On a week monopolized by important political news, many of you still took time out to comment on our National Geographic inspired poll, which asked "Which president, would-be president or movie president would do the best job if extraterrestrials come to visit?"
"Cher Cox" recommends that "the most interesting man in the universe" take the helm— this, of course, if the POTUS isn't around:
"If President Obama isn't available to lead us through the alien invasion, I'd look for that Dos Equis guy."
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty...
One thing is for sure, those aliens would know that Internet memes are no joke.