Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri October 12, 2012
Patients Worry Meningitis Symptoms Could Be Dormant For Months
Originally published on Fri October 12, 2012 5:36 am
Federal health authorities says the number of people infected with meningitis has risen again. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says 14 people have died and 170 people have been infected. Thousands of people received the infected steroid shots and are awaiting news whether they will develop meningitis.