Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Mon November 21, 2011
Paul Talks Banks After "Occupy"-Style Interruption
Ron Paul is in the midst of a two day campaign swing through the Granite State.
The Texas Congressman’s town hall meeting at Keene State College was briefly interrupted by a group of protesters affiliated with Occupy Wall Street.
The protesters used their call-and-response technique to say "there is something wrong with the system" and "we are the 99 percent." When they were done, Ron Paul said "I hope you feel better," and there was laughter and applause. And then he said when it came to the power of big banks, he agreed with the protesters.
Paul is set to hold events Tuesday in Bedford and Concord.