Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri November 25, 2011
Plaid Friday: Go Local
You may know the Friday after Thanksgiving as Black Friday, but on the Seacoast, today is also Plaid Friday.
Plaid Friday began last year as a way to encourage shoppers to discover local stores. David Boynton is the Executive Director of Seacoast Local, an organization that promotes independent businesses. He explains what Plaid Friday is about to NHPR’s Rick Ganley.