Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
All Things Considered
Thu October 25, 2012
Plane in I-93 Crash Once Made Emergency Landing in Nashua
Two people are dead after their plane crashed alongside Interstate 93 in Hooksett.
NHPR’s Sam Evans-Brown was on the scene earlier today. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what police have confirmed about the Doris and Herman Hassenger, the people killed in the crash, and about the plane's history.