Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Sun December 22, 2013
Police Ask For Help From Public In Keene Homicide Investigation
The state's Attorney General and Keene police are asking for the public's help in the investigation of an apparent homicide discovered Saturday evening.
Responding to a call for medical assistance, Keene police found David Wheelock, 48.
Police say he was the apparent victim of a homicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
The investigation is in its early stages and authorities are asking for the public's help.
Anyone traveling on Pearl Street between 9 and 9:30 Saturday evening is asking to contact the Keene Police Department with any observations they made.