Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Sun December 22, 2013
Police Ask For Help From Public In Keene Homicide Investigation
The state's Attorney General and Keene police are asking for the public's help in the investigation of an apparent homicide discovered Saturday evening.
Responding to a call for medical assistance, Keene police found David Wheelock, 48.
Police say he was the apparent victim of a homicide.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
The investigation is in its early stages and authorities are asking for the public's help.
Anyone traveling on Pearl Street between 9 and 9:30 Saturday evening is asking to contact the Keene Police Department with any observations they made.