Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu January 5, 2012
The Political Red Herrings of 2012
News of the New Hampshire Primary gives pundits plenty to chew on this week. Later this year, momentum will flag and campaigns will wear on. Absent an imminent vote or sex scandal, media-makers occasionally flirt with exciting uncertainties – or as Steve Kornacki calls them, political red herrings. Steve is news editor for Salon.com – he wrote about The 5 Biggest non-stories you’ll hear far too much of during campaign 2012– none of which, he says, will amount to a hill of beans.