On today's show:
- Civics 101: Political Speechwriting
- "George Carlin: Class Clown" from producer Devon Strolovitch. You can listen to this story again at PRX.org.
- Feather is the complicated, feisty central character in a new YA novel called Wishbones, the third novel by Virginia MacGregor, who now lives in New Hampshire. You can join her for the Wishbones launch party on May 23rd at Gibson's Bookstore.
- "Swimmers" from producer Michelle Macklem. You can listen to this story again at PRX.org.
- Jessamyn Stanley has documented her own yoga practice for the past several years for her three-hundred thousand Instagram followers. She's now turned her internet celebrity into a book, Every Body Yoga, a practical introduction to yoga that isn't restricted by body type or background.
Listen to the full show.