Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu October 17, 2013
Politics Of The Shutdown
By Laura Knoy
Granite State politicians weigh in on the politics in Washington that led to the shutdown, as well as the way forward.
- Ray Buckley- Chairman of New Hampshire Democratic Party
- Gene Chandler- Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Andy Smith - Director of the UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science
- Tim Carter - Leader of the Lakes Region Tea Party