Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu October 17, 2013
Politics Of The Shutdown
By Laura Knoy
Granite State politicians weigh in on the politics in Washington that led to the shutdown, as well as the way forward.
- Ray Buckley- Chairman of New Hampshire Democratic Party
- Gene Chandler- Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Andy Smith - Director of the UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science
- Tim Carter - Leader of the Lakes Region Tea Party