Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed October 31, 2012
Puzzling over the Polls!
In one survey, Obama has pulled ahead by a hair and in another Romney has the edge. Then there are the state-by-state battleground races, as well as competing polls on the Gubernatorial and Congressional races in the New Hampshire. We’ll talk with some of the people behind these public opinion surveys and find out what to make of it all.
- Frank Newport – Editor-in-chief of The Gallup Poll and author of Polling Matters-Why Leaders Must Listen to the Wisdom of the People.
- Andy Smith – Director of the UNH Survey Center and associate professor of political science at UNH.
We'll also hear from
- Ben Tafoya – Assistant professor of political science at New England College and director of the recently launched New England Poll