Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue January 22, 2013
Reading Between The Lines Of President Obama's Inauguration Speech
Yesterday, President Barack Obama took his second oath of office for his second term and outlined his vision for the next four years. Obama borrowed heavily from the Constitution in his speech and gave a hefty nod to Dr. Martin Luther King on his observed birthday. Now the work begins. We'll play excerpts of his speech and try to read between the lines as to what Obama hopes his second term may accomplish.
- Wayne Lesperance – Professor of Political Science at New England College and Director of The Center For Civic Engagement. Follow him on Twitter @necprof
- Christopher Galdieri: Assistant Professor of Politics at St. Anselm College who specializes in presidential races.