Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue October 23, 2012
Recapping the Presidential Debates!
After last night President Obama and Governor Romney have squared off three times along with one event starring the VP candidates. Lots of issues have been covered from the economy to foreign policy and many times the tone was contentious. We’ll look at who won these debates…who may have received a 'bump' from them and how we’ll continue to hear the themes that were raised up until election day.
- Wayne Lesperance - Professor of Political Science at New England College and director of its Center for Civic Engagement.
- Andy Smith – Director of the UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science at UNH