Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
All Things Considered
Fri September 14, 2012
Reflecting on a Decade of New Hampshire Reporting
We close this week with a farewell, to a reporter who has caused more than his share of driveway moments.
In his more than 11 years at NHPR, Dan Gorenstein has hit the campaign trail with presidential candidates, tracked historic debates at the statehouse, even followed the supply chain of mozzarella cheese once for a series on food. He has found stories of Granite Staters that sometimes left us laughing – and sometimes left us with lumps in our throats.
After all that, Dan is moving on from our newsroom to report for Marketplace, based out of Philadelphia. But before we send him off to his new job, he tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what he learned in this one.