Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu September 20, 2012
Rehashing the Debates
On Monday, it was First Congressional District hopefuls Frank Guinta and Carol Shea Porter, Tuesday, Charlie Bass and Ann McClane Custer of the Second District duked it out and yesterday, candidates for Governor, Maggie Hassan and Ovide Lamoontagne debated their views. We’ll look at the issues raised, who said what and where these campaign go from here.
Josh Rodgers - New Hampshire's Senior Political Reporter.
Mike Cote - Business Editor for the Union Leader