Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu September 20, 2012
Rehashing the Debates
On Monday, it was First Congressional District hopefuls Frank Guinta and Carol Shea Porter, Tuesday, Charlie Bass and Ann McClane Custer of the Second District duked it out and yesterday, candidates for Governor, Maggie Hassan and Ovide Lamoontagne debated their views. We’ll look at the issues raised, who said what and where these campaign go from here.
Josh Rodgers - New Hampshire's Senior Political Reporter.
Mike Cote - Business Editor for the Union Leader