Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu September 20, 2012
Rehashing the Debates
On Monday, it was First Congressional District hopefuls Frank Guinta and Carol Shea Porter, Tuesday, Charlie Bass and Ann McClane Custer of the Second District duked it out and yesterday, candidates for Governor, Maggie Hassan and Ovide Lamoontagne debated their views. We’ll look at the issues raised, who said what and where these campaign go from here.
Josh Rodgers - New Hampshire's Senior Political Reporter.
Mike Cote - Business Editor for the Union Leader