Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Wed January 23, 2013
Resurrecting The Railroad Debate in the Granite State
New Hampshire is looking at whether to accept federal funds to once again study whether passenger and freight trains make sense for the state. But many of the same concerns are coming up again: that New Hampshire doesn’t have enough people who would ride the rails to justify the enormous cost. We'll revisit this debate.
- Peter Griffin – President of NH Railroad Revitalization Association
- Chris Sununu – Republican from Newfields, Executive Councilor, voted to oppose funding for the study
We'll also hear from
- Chris Williams – President & CEO of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce, in favor of the plan
- Representative John Hikel - Republican from Goffstown and Vice Chair of the House Transportation Committee.