Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Wed April 24, 2013
Reverse Innovation (Rebroadcast)
A new book by a Dartmouth professor explores the changing world of advances in technology, medicine, and marketing and the greater role that developing nations are playing. More and more, innovations are occurring in poorer countries, then exported to wealthy nations, turning traditional patterns on their head. We’ll hear some examples, and why our guest says this could benefit everyone.
Vijay Govindarajan - Earl C Daum 1924 Professor of International Business at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and co-author of "Reverse Innovation"Create Far from Home, Win Everywhere"