Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri April 11, 2014
Rising Stars Awards
The Rising Stars Awards are an initiative of Stay Work Play, in partnership with New Hampshire Public Radio, to celebrate and recognize New Hampshire’s remarkable young professionals and college students, initiatives to keep them here, and the businesses and programs that go the extra mile to recruit and retain them.
Save the date for the event - October 6, 2014 - and get your tickets today!
Nominations are open now! The deadline for nominations is July 25, 2014.
There are six awards:
1. The College Student of the Year Award honors a NH college student who is an academic rising star and is giving back to the community. Nominate a College Student!
2. The Young Professional of the Year Award honors an outstanding professional working and living in NH, between the ages of 18 and 40 who is a rising star in their industry and giving back to their community. Nominate a Young Professional!
- View past Young Professional of the Year Award Winners!
3. The Civic Leader Award honors an individual who, through their volunteerism, philanthropy, and/or community involvement demonstrates a commitment to civic participation, strengthening their community, and developing personal leadership capacity to make New Hampshire a better place for future generations. Nominate a Civic Leader!
- View past Civic Leader Award Winners!
4. The Coolest Companies for Young Professionals Award honors companies in New Hampshire that create environments to attract and retain young professionals (specifically ages 40 and under). Nominate a Cool Company!
5. The Leadership Development Program of the Year Award honors an innovative program initiated and conducted by a NH organization. The program must be aimed at a young professional audience in NH that help them propel their personal and professional growth. Nominate a Leadership Development Program!
6. *New this year* The Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award honors a young entrepreneur in NH who has “looked outside the box,” is helping shape the future of our state through their entrepreneurial venture, and is between the ages of 18 and 40. Nominate a Young Entrepreneur of the Year!