As the state transitions from ATV season to snowmobile season, off-highway recreational vehicles (OHRVs) are hugely popular and have a nearly year-round presence in parts of New Hampshire. We follow up with NHPR's Off-Road series by Casey McDermott and Todd Bookman by looking at their safety record, and the economic and environmental impact of this sporting culture.
- Todd Bookman - Reporter for NHPR. Bookman wrote about the economic impact of OHRVs.
- Casey McDermott - Reporter for NHPR. McDermott covered the culture clash and safety of ATVs.
- David Walsh - Captain for N.H. Fish and Game's Law Enforcement Division, where he is in charge of OHRV enforcement and safety education.
- Dr. Reto Baertschiger - Pediatric surgeon at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth, and is also a member of the Trauma Medical Review Committee for the N.H. Department of Safety.
- Wes Anderson - Director of Public Works in Laconia.