Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu June 7, 2012
Romney Leapfrogs Obama In May Fundraising
By Ari Shapiro
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 5:54 pm
In May, Mitt Romney outraised President Obama for the first time. The former Massachusetts governor took in about $17 million more than Mister Obama. What's the significance of the shift?