Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Sat August 10, 2013
A Roundtable Of Granite Staters With Connections To Egypt
As unrest continues in Egypt, we'll get the thoughts of Granite Staters with an affiliation to the country. We’ll get their thoughts about the recent unrest in that country after the army ousted President Mohammed Morsi last month. We’ll find out what they’re hearing from friends and family in Egypt and hear their hopes and concerns for the country’s future, including its relations with the U.S.
- Jeannie Sowers - Associate Professor of political science at UNH. She was in Egypt in March of this year.
- Nadine Farag - Secretary of NEGMA, an Egyptian group from Harvard and MIT that is looking for long-term solutions to Egypt’s problems. Nadine has Egyptian parents and spends summers in Egypt.
- Bahaa Elaidi - An engineering consultant, Bahaa was born in Egypt, came to US in 1982, and has lived in NH since 2002. He was in Egypt for the last 2 weeks of July, visiting family.
- Wayne Lesperance - Professor of political science at New England College and director of the Center for Civic Engagement; follow him on twitter @NECPro.