Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed December 21, 2011
The Ruckus over Redistricting
Every ten years, with new census data, states need to re-draw their political lines and it’s never pretty. This year is no exception, with competing partisan maps and legislative approval on a final plan due in January. We’ll see where the new lines may land and how that could affect New Hampshire voters this fall.
- Paul Mirski - Republican State Representative from Enfield and Chairman of the Special Committee on Redistricting.
- Paul Twomey - An attorney who has worked on an alternative redistricting plan supported by many Democratic lawmakers.
We'll also hear from
- Grant Bosse - Lead investigator for the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy and Editor of the Center's New Hampshire Watchdog.org.
- David Pierce - Democratic State Representative from Etna and a member of the Special Committee on Redistricting.
Redistricting plan presented by attorney Paul Twomey and America Votes, an organization that promotes progressive policies and works on voting and election issues: