Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue April 16, 2013
A Runner, And A Race Volunteer Tell Their Boston Marathon Story
There are so many stories from yesterday's events in Boston--stories of loss and horror, of runners and spectators and first responders and friends.
Here is how Lisa and Ross Ramey saw the events: she as a finish line volunteer, her husband running in his first Boston Marathon, just half a mile from the finish when tragedy struck.