Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue April 16, 2013
A Runner, And A Race Volunteer Tell Their Boston Marathon Story
There are so many stories from yesterday's events in Boston--stories of loss and horror, of runners and spectators and first responders and friends.
Here is how Lisa and Ross Ramey saw the events: she as a finish line volunteer, her husband running in his first Boston Marathon, just half a mile from the finish when tragedy struck.