Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue April 16, 2013
A Runner, And A Race Volunteer Tell Their Boston Marathon Story
There are so many stories from yesterday's events in Boston--stories of loss and horror, of runners and spectators and first responders and friends.
Here is how Lisa and Ross Ramey saw the events: she as a finish line volunteer, her husband running in his first Boston Marathon, just half a mile from the finish when tragedy struck.