Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon June 16, 2014
Salem Sees Third Water Main Break In A Month
The town of Salem, New Hampshire, is dealing with its third water main break affecting Route 28 in a month.
The problem is slowing down Morning morning traffic, and is expected to affect the evening commute, too. Some traffic has been detoured.
The break was reported at about 2:30 a.m. on Route 28, in front of 265 South Broadway.
Last month, there were two water main breaks at the intersection of Routes 28 and 97, in an area of town called "The Depot."