Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon June 16, 2014
Salem Sees Third Water Main Break In A Month
The town of Salem, New Hampshire, is dealing with its third water main break affecting Route 28 in a month.
The problem is slowing down Morning morning traffic, and is expected to affect the evening commute, too. Some traffic has been detoured.
The break was reported at about 2:30 a.m. on Route 28, in front of 265 South Broadway.
Last month, there were two water main breaks at the intersection of Routes 28 and 97, in an area of town called "The Depot."