Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed October 31, 2012
Sandy Likely To Have An Impact On Election Day
Originally published on Wed October 31, 2012 8:52 am
Officials from President Obama on down warn that the destruction caused by Sandy will take a long while to clean up. Election Day is less than a week away, and in some places where the storm struck, it's likely to have an impact on turnout and, conceivably, the outcome.