A voting requirements bill now in the N.H. House has drawn huge attention this year and continues to generate questions about domicile, voter fraud, and access at the polls. Supporters say even the perception of cheating at the ballot box is unacceptable, while critics call SB3 a "voter suppression" bill.
- Regina Birdsell - Lead sponsor of SB3, Republican state Senator from Derry; chair of the Senate Election law and Internal Affairs Committee.
- Ray Chadwick - Chairman of Granite State Taxpayers.
- Casey McDermott - Digital Reporter for NHPR; see her reporting here.
- Lorrie Pitt - Durham Town Clerk.
- Jeff Woodburn - Democratic Minority Leader from Dalton.
Read Senate Bill 3