Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Fri March 14, 2014
Scott Brown Announces Exploratory Committee For U.S. Senate Seat
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown says he’s forming an exploratory committee to look into a possible run against Democrat Jeanne Shaheen for the New Hampshire Senate seat.
After months of speculation, Brown made the announcement Friday afternoon at the Northeast Republican Leadership Conference in Nashua.
During his remarks, he referenced his connections to New Hampshire and offered criticism of the Affordable Care Act.
In 2010, Brown won the Massachusetts Senate seat following the death of Ted Kennedy. He lost his 2012 reelection bid to Elizabeth Warren.