Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri March 14, 2014
Scott Brown Announces Exploratory Committee For U.S. Senate Seat
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown says he’s forming an exploratory committee to look into a possible run against Democrat Jeanne Shaheen for the New Hampshire Senate seat.
After months of speculation, Brown made the announcement Friday afternoon at the Northeast Republican Leadership Conference in Nashua.
During his remarks, he referenced his connections to New Hampshire and offered criticism of the Affordable Care Act.
In 2010, Brown won the Massachusetts Senate seat following the death of Ted Kennedy. He lost his 2012 reelection bid to Elizabeth Warren.