Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Wed December 18, 2013
Seabrook's Concrete Degredation Problems Being Tested At University Of Texas
By Emily Corwin
NextEra has detailed plans to do a lot of additional research and testing and we really need those results before we can make any conclusions regarding ASR.
NextEra has applied to extend its operating license from 2030 to 2050. Many residents and state representatives from bordering NH and MA towns showed up to request that application be denied. Others urged a more immediate closure.