Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Wed December 18, 2013
Seabrook's Concrete Degredation Problems Being Tested At University Of Texas
By Emily Corwin
NextEra has detailed plans to do a lot of additional research and testing and we really need those results before we can make any conclusions regarding ASR.
NextEra has applied to extend its operating license from 2030 to 2050. Many residents and state representatives from bordering NH and MA towns showed up to request that application be denied. Others urged a more immediate closure.