Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed December 18, 2013
Seabrook's Concrete Degredation Problems Being Tested At University Of Texas
By Emily Corwin
NextEra has detailed plans to do a lot of additional research and testing and we really need those results before we can make any conclusions regarding ASR.
NextEra has applied to extend its operating license from 2030 to 2050. Many residents and state representatives from bordering NH and MA towns showed up to request that application be denied. Others urged a more immediate closure.