Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Wed December 18, 2013
Seabrook's Concrete Degredation Problems Being Tested At University Of Texas
By Emily Corwin
NextEra has detailed plans to do a lot of additional research and testing and we really need those results before we can make any conclusions regarding ASR.
NextEra has applied to extend its operating license from 2030 to 2050. Many residents and state representatives from bordering NH and MA towns showed up to request that application be denied. Others urged a more immediate closure.